BIZTeam is promotin this original ELDB XPROG-box tool. Ex TMT engineers continued to develop and update this best tool on the market. Thank you
- The XPROG-box project is a continuation of the project XPROG and now supports more than 450 units (serial EEPROM`s, Microcontrollers (MCU), Electronics Control Units (ECU), DashBoards, Immobilizers, Calculators and others). Each XPROG-box has a unique 16-byte hardware ID that helps identify your XPROG and solve the potentialproblems. Third party XPROG hardware (various clones, xprog, xprog-m, ...) users can also use the XPROG-box software and firmware if their XPROG hardware registered. How to register third party XPROG hardware, you can find here.
- Registered XPROG-box hardware(Aluminium enclosure), with a unique hardware ID.
- CD with XPROG-box software (V5.5.3). (Each new version is available for free download for registered XPROG-box hardware users).
- Basic software authorizations and programming adapters set.
- USB Cable.
Description of the opt1
- AUTH-0023, -1, -2: includes AUTH-0023, AUTH-0023-1, AUTH-0023-2
- AUTH-0023-1 MAC7xxx includes: AUTH-0023, AUTH-0023-1
- AUTH-0023-2 XC23xx includes: AUTH-0023, AUTH-0023-2
Requirements for PC
- Processor: INTEL Pentium 60MHz or faster (depends on operating system)
- Memory (RAM): 64MB (depends on operating system)
- Hard drive: 20MB free space
- Communication: One free physical COM or USB port
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7
- Internet connection